Bianchi Xplova X5 Evo - Bike Computer
Delivery in 3 - 5 days
The Xplova X5 Evo Bianchi Special Edition is fully integrated with free global OSM maps. With Wifi Direct support downloading fully detailed color OSM maps is super simple and fast via X5 Evo’s menus. You can easily select maps for one or more areas to be downloaded with nothing more than checking the box for the city/town/region/country that you want.
Based on OSM maps you can plan your own cycling route by adding SmartSigns your customized points of interest. You can add climbs turns, food stops, water reminders to take nutrition and many more. It gives you accurate direction on every junctions during your ride and keeps you alerted with upcoming SmartSigns such as distance to next rest stop next slope or climb. Start planning your own cycling route now by visiting the Route section on our website!
Xplova X5 Evo Bianchi Special Edition gives you free access to training plans that are created by professional cycling coaches. You can upload them to your X5 Evo through the Xplova Connect App. X5 Evo also supports FIT workout format file import and export so you can download and import other training plans available on TrainingPeaks into your device.
Once you finish your ride you can instantly upload your performance data to popular platforms (including Strava and TrainingPeaks) through the Xplova Connect App, so you can monitor your progress analyze your data and compare your rides against others’.
You are provided with 4 preset activity profiles to choose from including road downhill off-road indoor and leisure. Each of them has its own default data field allowing for easy transitions for you when you switch cycling activity, such as road mountain or indoor training. You can also reconfigure each of your activity profiles with the cycling metrics you prefer (e.g. heart rate cadence power altitude rate of climb).
- Display: 3-inch Trans-reflective type with 240x400 pixels, sunlight readable, scratch and abrasion-resistant
- Water Rating: IPX7 (Max. 1m under water for 30 mins, please ensure the SIM card door and Micro-SD door are properly closed), buttons easily to control in any conditions
- Video Camera/Spec.: 120 degree wide-angle camera with HD 720P @ 30fps
- Internet Connection: Wi-Fi; BLE
- GPS: High sensitivity GPS/GLONASS dual system
- Memory: 8G RAM/1G flash
- Recording Modes: Support data-linked auto recording, time-lapse recording, loop recording and manual recording
- Map: Support OSM maps/Xplova’s website provides route planning and downloading services
- Size and Weight: 110 x 62 x 23 mm 120g
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Battery/1500 mah/ approximately 12 hours (Wi-Fi/Backlight off; GPS 3D-Fixed)
- Input: 5V Micro-USB
- Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Thai, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
- Built-in Sensors: Temperature, Barometric, Altimeter, Ambient light
- Support ANT+: HRM Chest Belt, Speed Sensor, Cadence Sensor, Combo (speed & cadence) Sensor XA-CS2, Power Meter, Shimano Di2
- Xplova Connect/Video App: Android 5.0 or above; iOS 10 or above; BT4.0 with BLE
- Package: Xplova X5 Evo, Extended Holder, Strap, Micro-USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card